Things that are currently needed and wanted at the camp are:
- foam board insulation
- warm wool clothing (long johns, socks, hats, etc)
- batteries of all kinds: car batteries, AA, AAA, D, C sized batteries
- Solar powered lights: ideally a motion-activated solar light for outside, and a string of lights for inside
- Tim Hortons cards
- Coffee (ground) and black tea (bags)
- Tobacco: cut tobacco, or chew
- A shed. The camp needs a cookhouse for the cold weather. If you have a shed you don’t need, or some other portable structure you don’t need, please let us know!
- A vehicle. If you have an old but running car or truck on your lawn that you’d like to get rid of, consider donating it! Anything will do, we’re not fancy.
Thank you all for your continued generosity!